“Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. This will be combined with the special soup which may be eaten in limited quantities.”
What a day! Day 4 gave me an upset stomach every time I ate a banana and/or drank a glass of milk. I guess my tummy got too much used to the fruit and veggie combo it’s been having for the past 3 days. I also think I over did my milk intake– oh well. No exercising for me today, I took too much time in the toilet, if you know what I mean.
What I ate:
- 1.5 liters of 2% reduced fat milk
- A glass of water (Now that I think about it, I don’t know why I drank only a glass of water today. I guess it’s because I felt like my insides were about to throw everything out– I don’t really know.)
- 7 organic bananas
- A small bowl of GM Wonder Soup
What I did:
- Work on my Philo paper (still not done…Lord, help me.)
- Curl up into a ball for two hours and eventually fall asleep in a secluded fireplace lounge in school. Yep, true story. Funny tummy was very funny and topsy-turvy.
I can’t explain today. I’m going bananas! LITERALLY.